Subject: [Leica] Re: Ten years behind? I think not.
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Wed May 5 21:06:21 2004

> Well if you are a recognized Leica Pro user and registered with
> Leica NJ and you send in a "crash & burned" camera they'll turn it
> around as quick as possible or arrange for a loaner of some kind
> immediately.

well - that very much depends - the one and only time I was in situation and
tried to get help they found they didn't really want to help out for various
reasons they come up with none of which were mentioned when I signed up with
the Leica Pro service - so it was basically a complete waste of time.

tim

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Re: Ten years behind? I think not.)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Re: Ten years behind? I think not.)