Subject: [Leica] Film winding problem
From: jimmy at rahul.net (Jimmy Patrick)
Date: Fri May 7 14:52:16 2004

Don't thank me, thank kc. he took the time to create a web page.

i just happened to be looking at his page that very morning!

glad you got it sorted out steve,

jimmy

Replies: Reply from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Film winding problem)
Message from mail at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] Film winding problem)