Subject: [Leica] Speaking of color and BW/music
From: jon.stanton at comcast.net (Jon)
Date: Fri May 7 20:59:29 2004

Interesting you should mention piano vs. orchestral. This afternoon I heard
Stokowski's orchestral version of Bach's Tocatta & Fugue in D minor which
was written as an organ solo. I have heard E Power Biggs performance and it
too is magnificent..but so many more colors (!) come out in the orchestra
adaptation.

Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Speaking of color and BW)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Speaking of color and BW/music)
Message from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] Speaking of color and BW/music)