Subject: [Leica] May 8, 1945
From: kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney)
Date: Sat May 8 10:43:29 2004

Nathan--

Thank you for posting this note as well. My son is the son of a holocaust
survivor, and I thank the stars every single day of the week that he is
blessed with life, and that I am blessed to have him in my life. Every day I
see that sweet little face (he's 12 now) I know how incredibly lucky we all
are.

Kit (kitmc@acmefoto.com)