Subject: [Leica] Film winding problem
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter)
Date: Sun May 9 04:19:11 2004

Thanks for this Jimmy (and Kyle) - it's done the trick. I did try to search the LUG archives, as I had a feeling it would be a familiar problem to someone, but the search doesn't work currently.

BTW, sorry for the late reply, I've been away.

P.

Message from jimmy at rahul.net (Jimmy Patrick) ([Leica] Film winding problem)