Subject: [Leica] Victory now Kursk
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 9 06:15:41 2004

Guys,

I posted my original message as an expression of remembrance, nothing
more, nothing less. I appreciate the replies from Ted, Douglas, Oliver
and others.

I most definitely did *not* intend to spark a thread about military
history of WW2.

I did visit the Commonwealth cemetery at Arnhem this morning, it was
quite moving (and a nice motorcycle ride to get there).

Kind regards,
Nathan