Subject: [Leica] URGENT: ADVICE NEEDED & UK Repairs
From: n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sun May 9 06:18:52 2004

Peter,

I do not know if any of the UK repair resources listed in various places
can help you this quickly. What I would do is to go to the excellent
Leica shop on Southhampton Row (the name escapes me right now, but it is
close to the Holborn tube station) and have them take a quick look. At
least they might be able to diagnose the problem, so you have an idea of
how long and how much it will be to fix.

Nathan