Subject: [Leica] any LUGgers in Geneva?
From: pswango at att.net (Phil Swango)
Date: Mon May 10 09:59:07 2004

On May 10, 2004, at 9:51 AM, SonC@aol.com wrote:

 > Have you noticed how few LUGgers travel to Natchitoches on business?

and Brad Daly responded:

that's clearly because no one has been able to figure out how to
pronounce "natchitoches" well enough to build an airport.

--
When I was a kid growing up in Shreveport we called it something like
"Nackidish" or "Nagodish."  There's also a town in Texas spelled Nagodoches

Phil Swango
307 Aliso Dr. SE
Albuquerque, NM  87108
505-262-4085