Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue May 11 14:05:20 2004

> From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
> Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 16:48:33 -0400
> To: "'Leica Users Group'" <lug@leica-users.org>
> Subject: RE: [Leica] Best known photo ?
>
> And as we go down that road,
> we find ourselves more and more willing to accept fiction - written and
> photographic - as fact. And then where are we?

Sad or not, I think this is already the case. So we are already there.
Where this will lead us is another question. I will spare you of my
philosophical thoughts about that one, but I'm pretty convinced that,
despite the fact that I consider it a blessing to be a  amidst of all these
changes, it all will turn out to be a curse, whilst we all are "amusing
ourselves to death".
But then again, dinosaurs disappeared, too, and look what replaced them
(no, not a Digilux 2) :)
Ah, blame it to the Fin de Si?cle.