Subject: [Leica] Best known photo ?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue May 11 17:12:31 2004

Participating in the Grand 100th time this thread has been on the Lug since
the 5 years I've been on it I've got to say this:

Of course it matters if it was Spanish soldier shot was faked or not. How
could it not? It has some value if it was faked? I'm going to have a hard
time with that one.
It's a matter of record that is was not. Someone who says it is still a
matter of conjecture has not done his homework.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon

New-improved