Subject: [Leica] Re: who still has a darkroom
From: durling at cox.net (Mike Durling)
Date: Thu May 13 19:32:26 2004

I too have, and occasionally use, a Federal enlarger.  Mine is a 6x9 cm
cold light model.  Got it when I was like 12 or 13.  My main enlarger is
a slightly newer Nikor 6x7.  That one is still set up and I am going to
start using it again Real Soon Now. (really!)

Mike D

Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re: who still has a darkroom)