Subject: [Leica] sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online
From: paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter)
Date: Sat May 15 11:50:32 2004

Uumm... seems that Hungarian beer is stronger than I though... that first para should have read "a VERY expensive means of data storage"...

P.

At 8:46 pm +0200, 15/5/04, Paul Hardy Carter wrote:
>You really only need a RAID setup if you need instant access to all the images all the time, otherwise it's a VERY means of data storage.

Replies: Reply from tim at KairosPhoto.com (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online)
Message from paul at paulhardycarter.com (Paul Hardy Carter) ([Leica] sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online)