Subject: [Leica] sorta OT: buying external scsi harddrive online
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat May 15 08:49:47 2004

It's almost on topic.  I take pictures with my Leica.  I scan the pictures.
I need more storage space.  I'm thinking about getting an external SCSI
drive.  Most likely set up with some level of RAID.  Haven't decided fully
what I want yet.

I live in a small city.  Slightly over 100k population.  We have a few
computer stores, but just the chains.  Most of my camera equipment comes
from B&H.  Been using them for years.  Cheap.  Reliable.  What's the online
equivalent of B&H for computer equipment?

Thanks!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/