Subject: [Leica] Best guitar string for thief thwarting.
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Tue May 18 15:25:38 2004

bdcolen@earthlink.net writes:

>>And, btw, if you put woven straps - like the Domke straps, on your
cameras and camera bags, you can take a guitar string and weave it
through the strap length wise - which will most definitely ruin the day
of the sneak thief with the knife or razor....<<

I'd recommend a John Pearse medium gauge B-2nd (.017) silvered steel for
daytime and weave in a couple dressier G-3rd (.026) bronze wound strings for
evening. If I felt like making that ugly American statement, I'd go with the extra
chubby E-6th (.056) bronze wounds.

Okay, it's new thread.

-Chris Lawson

Replies: Reply from aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler) ([Leica] Best guitar string for thief thwarting.)