Subject: [Leica] Those egrets? They ARE related to dinosaurs
From: rzartarian at snet.net (Roy Zartarian)
Date: Wed May 19 16:03:20 2004

Adam:

After seeing this series of pictures,  I'm ready to pack my Trinovids &
field guides and head out to that field.

I had the opportunity a couple of years ago to observe an immature
Great Blue Heron feeding in the same manner as the egrets.
Unfortunately, all the camera gear was at the moment still in the car.

Roy