Subject: [Leica] 50mm lenses should be compulsory.
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Wed May 19 10:15:24 2004

Hmmm, I went through a similar experience.

I started out with a 50. Got a 35, then a 90, then a 135 and finally a 21.
After 3 years of lens juggling I'm back to the 50 80% of the time and the
35 for when I run out of space to back up or want the extra DOF in a crowded,
fast moving, close-up situation (usually interiors). My pictures are better,
my bank account looks better and gosh darn it I look better.;-) The 50 is an
amazingly flexible lens, it really does almost do everything. Now if Leica
would only go back to the M4 sized framelines I would be a happy camper...

Feli

Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] 50mm lenses should be compulsory.)