Subject: [Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Thu May 20 12:56:48 2004

Gee, Chris, I must have struck a nerve there.  If I had for a moment thought that there could possibly be republicans on this list I would never have made that innumerate comment.

Buzz Hausner

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Hey, Did I Call YOU a Republican?)
Reply from mcintyre at ca.inter.net (Jim McIntyre) ([Leica] Stuff for sale...)