Subject: [Leica] re: M5 meter arm
From: buzz.hausner at verizon.net (buzz.hausner@verizon.net)
Date: Fri May 21 06:01:07 2004

It could be even worse if the M5 meter stalk is anything like the stalk on the CL.  The meter cell attached to the moving stalk of the CL was cemented with a too brittle adhesive.  More than once, the meter cell on my CL came off the stalk and jammed the shutter, giving rise to an expensive trip to New Jersey.  Perhaps a different adhesive was used to attach the meter cell to thge M5's stalk.

           Buzz Hausner