Subject: [Leica] fraud on the LUG
From: MCyclWritr at aol.com (MCyclWritr@aol.com)
Date: Thu May 20 18:54:56 2004

Whoa, Don, that's evil and scary. Almost as scary as the "Now comes the
plaintiff" boilerplate that opens a discovery document in a divorce. Almost.

-Chris Lawson

dorysrus@mindspring.com writes:
Something along the lines of: I wanted to remind you
that my customary rate for altered images on the web is $5000 per hour
on the server.  My records indicate that this image has been up for 308
hours which brings this months total to $1.5 million with the volume
discount.