Subject: [Leica] Best Lenses To Take To Honolulu
From: nbeddoe at lehman.com (Beddoe, Neil)
Date: Fri May 21 03:37:44 2004

I've always found the World pretty safe too, perhaps it's the crazy look
I've perfected.  A friend of mine went South to North in Africa without
anyone trying to steal his camera so it's even possible in the less legally
restrained parts of the World.  Mind you, even he got kidnapped by FARC for
9 months when he tried to walk from Panama to Colombia.

Neil