Subject: [Leica] WAS: Best Lenses NOW: New securitywarning.
From: kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney)
Date: Fri May 21 09:27:45 2004

My experience flying with my M7 and lenses has been to politely ask the TSA
folks to let me show them the camera. If it goes through the thingamabob,
there is so much metal in an M that they get all excited and can't figure
out what they're seeing through the screens (this has been mostly in Denver;
I haven't had that much trouble in Los Angeles). Of course, then they won't
let you touch the camera to show them anything, but for the most part, if I
offer to take them on a tour of the camera, they have been pretty good about
letting me point out to them what each item on the camera is, relative to
what they think it "should" be, given their experience with all the Nikons
and Canons flying by.

Kit