Subject: [Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri May 21 17:02:24 2004

Jeffery Smith replied in jest of course:

>>>Mr. Crankypants has struck again! :-)<<<<<<<<

Well gee whiz, eh?  I thought I was defending my country and the people's
honour.;-)

I mean we have to be careful or our beer drinking rights will be taken away,
so we have to protect our image so all we "Hosers" can live a comfortable
life in the Great White North! Land of good beer and polar bears! :-)

I'd hate to see the response by  one of the good ol' red blooded lads south
of our border if they were referred to as.. "British!" ;-) Of course in jest
you understand ;-) and they'd have to do it with a Leica III g and a roll of
film trying to load it at the same time. ;-)

Oh and I want to make it perfectly clear to all my British relatives and
friends that I don't have a problem with the British, it's just that I'm a
Canadian and that's what counts. :-)

You can always tell it's Friday when we get off on some completely new
tangent. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!)
Reply from kitmc at acmefoto.com (Kit McChesney) ([Leica] BRITISH and CANADIANS!)