Subject: [Leica] Canadian wanabee
From: keith at wbalaw.com (Keith R. Wessel)
Date: Fri May 21 19:04:25 2004

Ted,

There once was a time (when I was in HS and the US was bombing Cambodia,
Viet Nam, etc) that I said  I was not proud to be an American (OKAY that
meant a person from the USA).  I feel better (with major qualification)
about that now.  Nonetheless, I have been spending time in Canada since the
early sixties.  Last fall, my father and I purchased a couple acres in your
fine country.  I keep asking my friends in Canada, can I call myself a
Canadian now?

Keith

PS I promise to keep taking pictures in this wonderful place using German
equipment (perhaps even a Canadian mgf lens as well).