Subject: [Leica] Epson digital, or what?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon May 24 06:19:50 2004

At 11:39 AM 5/23/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>If I went Canon, I'd probably go for a 10D rather than a Rebel
>(stripped-down features), but the 10D size is a bit bigger than some others.
>
>So that's what I'm thinking about lately.  Anybody else who is (or has
>been) in a similar situation, please share.
>
>--Peter Klein

Peter -

I had all of the same questions and got a Canon 10D.  I don't regret it at
all.  One of the deciding factors was that I could use my Leica R lenses on
the Canon with an adapter.  They work great and I have the best of both
worlds.  I don't really see any reason to go to a larger file size because
the quality is there with the 10D and a larger file size just means more CF
cards and a larger computer; however, I would like to have a digital camera
that gives me full frame 35mm photos (Canon 1DS).  I'm just not willing to
pay $8,000 for it!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com