Subject: [Leica] Summitar PAW - Older or Newer Summitar and Bokeh
From: claude.hayward at btinternet.com (Claude Hayward)
Date: Tue May 25 13:04:15 2004

Best wishes from England UK from a LUG lurker.

The experts will correct me but did early coated Summitars have a
multibladed iris and the later ones an iris with fewer blades?  Does
this account for the Bokeh in Aaron's pictures (later version lens).

I am interested because I am eagerly awaiting the return of a
multibladed Summitar that I bought which is being CLA'd.

Regards Claude Hayward