Subject: [Leica] Making sure the decisive moment happens
From: banacloj at mac.com (Juan Gea-Banacloche)
Date: Tue May 25 19:24:29 2004

Kyle, that is a great example. Thanks for showing it. Out of curiosity:
what camera did you use for that? Looking at the whole sequence made me
think of the great advantage of rangefinders vs. SLRs when capturing
"the decisive moment". With a SLR it's always somewhat of a guess...

On the other hand, if one routinely goes for the 150:1 ratio, digital
is the only thing that makes sense...

Regards,

Juan