Subject: [Leica]Leicaflex SL battery
From: isakuhiga at hotmail.com (Higa Isaku)
Date: Wed Jun 2 06:17:26 2004

I've found that some no brand  PX625 type mercury batteries currently sold
through the internet such as ones labled as HD625 is actually slightly
thicker than the discontinued name brand ones such as Varta.  I also found
some of their voltage deviates quite a bit from stated 1.35V.  They fit my
M5 but I have problems with my SL.  Both have no issues with Varta.

Isaku