Subject: [Leica] OT: D70
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Jun 2 07:37:28 2004

I took a comparison look at both the D70 and D100 and they both seemed to
be quite sturdy for todays cameras.  definitely better than the Digital
rebel or the 10D from Canon.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Allen Graves <ahgraves@prodigy.net>          |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/01/2004 09:41 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                         |
  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>                                 |
  |       cc:                                                                               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] OT: D70                                                     |

The flimsiness of the D70 is why I haven't bought it. On the other
hand, I think most people looking at it think that , for $15-$20/roll
for film plus processing, Ill use it, print the few good prints I
make and toss the camera in 2-3 years when a "good" camera comes out,
and I'll still be ahead. As someone who suckered for the coolpix 5000
6 months after it came out, I can understand.

Allen