Subject: [Leica] Lack of horror for the week
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Thu Jun 3 06:23:21 2004

Ted

I hate it when people of the USA consider themselves (the only) "Americans"
and not the rest of those who live in North and South America.  When our
exchange students use the term to refer to us, I always point out that all
of the people here are Americans and not just US citizens.

Gene

Gene,
Point well taken sir. In case it should be necessary to make reference to
my
United Sates of America cousins in the future, I shall respond and identify
them correctly. :-)
ted