Subject: FS: Fine prints (was: Re: [Leica] pricing prints)
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Thu Jun 3 15:25:17 2004

Mark Rabiner <mark@rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> Your typical up and coming but unheard of yet photographers 8x10 or 11x14
> fiber archival (of course) print goes for 2 or 3 hundred bucks. Black and
> white more so than color but that depends on the color process.

[DELUSIONAL FANTASY]
With this in mind this week's LUG special pricing is double the prices listed on my website.  Don't pay too little for your fine photographs, and be sure to buy them while I'm still unheard of.  Time is running out!
[/DELUSIONAL FANTASY]
This photograph (http://www.wildlightphoto.com/mammals/moose.html) will soon be appearing on the cover of "Moose Tales for Kids", a music DVD.

Prints of photographs made with Leica-R equipment are listed at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/leicaprints.html

and all prints available including photographs made with off-topic equipment are at http://www.wildlightphoto.com/ordering.html