Subject: [Leica] Leica Newsletter and the new 50 'lux
From: frankandaubrey at mindspring.com (Frank Farmer)
Date: Mon Jun 7 08:38:58 2004

Howdy all,

So I just looked over my Leica e-mail newsletter and noticed that there
is no mention of the new 50/1.4 Summilux-M ASPH.  It seems that the
news is out already.  However, it seems odd to me that there has been no
official word from Leica to the world - especially if the lens is to be
available
in July.  Have I missed something here?  There is no mention of the new
'lux on their website either.  Just wondering if anyone has a clue about
their
marketing ideas.

Frank

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Leica Newsletter and the new 50 'lux)