Subject: [Leica] Re: Ted's Book
From: grduprey at rockwellcollins.com (grduprey@rockwellcollins.com)
Date: Wed Jun 9 08:35:53 2004

Ted

Like Eric, I will be studying these photographs for a long time to learn as
much as I can.  You are lucky that you don't live in Cedar Rapids or near
hear, as I would probably be constantly at your doorstep asking questions.
;-)  I should someday hope to have a fraction of the talent and skill
displayed in this book.

Gene

|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->
|         |           Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>                 |
|         |           Sent by:                                     |
|         |           lug-bounces+grduprey=rockwellcollins.com@leic|
|         |           a-users.org                                  |
|         |                                                        |
|         |                                                        |
|         |           06/08/2004 08:56 PM                          |
|         |           Please respond to Leica Users Group          |
|         |                                                        |
|---------+-------------------------------------------------------->

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
               |
  |       cc:
               |
  |       Subject:  Re: [Leica] Re: Ted's Book
               |

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Eric observed:

> Ted and Sandy:
> I just received my copy.  Wonderful!  As expected.
> Love your use of light.  I can't decide whether to be inspired > or
jealous or both.  :)<<

Hi Eric,
Thank you! :-) Most important part? Your positive comments and that you are
motivated with our results..:-)

And considering all of mine were shot with M7's 99.99999% of the time set
AE lock, it appears the light turned out OK.;-)
ted