Subject: [Leica] I Need a Simple Solution
From: lowiemanuel at yahoo.ca (Emanuel Lowi)
Date: Wed Jun 9 19:10:05 2004

Walt Johnson wrote:

> Do you carry your camera lens in or lens out?  If
> you're an outie then the
> eyepiece is constantly rubbing  tweed or whatever
> and the lens gets many
> dings.
>
> Become an inie(after dumping lens cap and fitting a
> UV filter) and the only
> thing your eyepiece will rub is an occasional
> sleeve.

My thoughts exactly.

Aside from solving the lint problem (which I have not
experienced), wearing your camera on the shoulder with
lens inward stops you worrying about burning a hole in
the shutter or getting mugged ('cause they can't see
what kind of camera you've got). Ultimately, I find it
more comfortable too.

Now could they please hurry up and bury old Ronnie
already? Iran-Contra was one of the filthiest things
ever done by a White House.

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal