Subject: [Leica] was Re: 3 snaps now The Amazing Thunderbelly
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Fri Jun 11 20:15:35 2004

What an immensely gorgeous hunk of fur, Kyle is really  lucky that
Thunderbelly lets him and his lady share his house.

BTW, for those who haven't seen it, Bobs' shot looks quite surreal, but
cats are like that anyway. Never try to understand a cat, it's nearly always
one step ahead of you. I dread to think what would have happened if
evolution had given cats fingers instead of claws.
Douglas
Tolerated by a Sorrel Somali.