Subject: [Leica] My friend Sal DiMarco
From: kenlass at gate.net (Ken Lassiter)
Date: Mon Jun 14 04:51:54 2004

I have been traveling for two weeks and checking my e-mail sporadically.
I was shocked and stunned to boot up my laptop last night and learn the
sad news about Sal.  Recently I have been working with Sal on a major
piece in Photographers Forum magazine which is set to appear in the
August issue.  He was a prince of a person and a great artist. The LUG
and Leica never had any better ambassador than Sal.  He will be missed
by many who will feel his loss for a long time.

I like to think Sal is where all the pictures are Happy Snaps now....
Ken Lassiter