Subject: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr
From: bernard.degaute at skynet.be (Bernard Degaute)
Date: Mon Jun 14 10:09:30 2004

>Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 19:43:25 +1000
>From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] in memoriam: Sal DiMarco, Jr.
>To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>

>This is very sad. I had not had the chance to meet Sal, but I know how
>much he was involved in our group and in the lives of many on it. Sal
>was part of FOM2 and one of the first to volunteer to act as a mentor
>to those working on the project. My prayers go out to those who knew
>him. Sadly he will be missed along with Jim Gatlin and Steve LeHuray.

Very sad news

I met Sal on the LUG as he was my mentor in the FOM2 project. I always
appreciated a pro like him could devote his time to the  rookie I am.
All my sympathy to his friends and his family.
Thanks to Alastair to give me the opportunity to meet this valuable man.

Bernard

bernard.degaute@skynet.be