Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 25 de plane, de plane
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Jun 16 18:51:46 2004

Robert,
You asked for an example so this one will work:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/On-the-road/tooueylaugh_copy

I was trying to document the last few months of this woman's life by
getting in close to her and her friends.  The women on the right may be
less than 2 feet from the lens yet her head registers as a normal human
head.  The retrofocus lenses that I have for SLR's would make them much
more elongated.

I hope this helps.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com