Subject: [Leica] Here's a camera reality check -
From: feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio)
Date: Sat Jun 19 18:57:55 2004

On Sat, 2004-06-19 at 18:44, Dan Post wrote:
> Feli-
> Gracious! Not a question one asks of a fellow LUGger about his daughter!!
> :o)
> Blushing profusely,
> Dan

You know just after I hit send, I could picture old Freud smiling
somewhere...

Then I pictured B.D.punching me in the mouth, when I finally got to meet
him in person.
;-)

"Say...aren't you B.D.Colen from the LUG?

"Yeeess, and you are...?

"I'm Feli di Giorgio, boy I've wanted to meet you for the longest time.
Oh, and this must be your charming daughter, h-"

CRACK!

;-)

Feli

Message from feli at creocollective.com (Feli di Giorgio) ([Leica] Here's a camera reality check -)