Subject: [Leica] An R series question R8 - jensen
From: DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp)
Date: Mon Jun 21 10:39:58 2004

We ?, Frank,

 I thought the name rang a bell - Williams - aerodynamics - Lotus -

Douglas

Replies: Reply from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] An R series question R8 - jensen)
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] An R series question R8 - jensen)
Message from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] An R series question R8 - jensen)