Subject: [Leica] declining quality of writing
From: jls at runbox.com (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jun 24 18:52:30 2004

I'm showing my years too. E of S was a standard "text" for freshman
English in 1968. I read it in one evening and remembered just about all
of it. I still refer people to it who cannot tell the difference between
"that" and "which". Today, students can't tell the difference between
"What is it?" and "What it is?"

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA