Subject: [Leica] Erwin's Summilux writeup
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Jun 25 15:24:59 2004

I owned the Nokton and still own the old summilux. Wide open the Nokton
is only sharper in the outer areas, less sharp in the middle. The boke
is ugly. Since I have a f1.4 lens for candids in poor light the
Summilux is better for me because the main subject is nearly always at
the rangefinder window and the bulk of the frame is OOF so the boke
matters big time.
Frank