Subject: [Leica] New Noct images - A walk in the woods
From: mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler)
Date: Sat Jun 26 06:49:49 2004

My thoughts exactly!

Regards,

Mitch

-----Original Message-----
From: Teresa299@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Leica] New Noct images - A walk in the woods

Not being of fan of reality, except for when reality needs to be real, I
love the shots.
I also like the bottom of bottles and certain types of acid as well.  Nope,
unlike BD, these shots don't make me want to throw up, but rather they tend
to remind me that trees and nature are often in motion, leaves and branches
swirling, wind teasing, sunlight dappling.  To me, here is a case, where the
less literal the shot, is perhaps more real.

Kim