Subject: [Leica] Responding to BD's venting about the Noct OFF-LIST
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Jun 26 12:36:52 2004

Mitch -

"Immature?" "rant?" "Bullying." Try re-reading your latest post. You
certainly are thin-skinned if you feel that criticism of a particular
lens constitutes "bullying?" Are you that unsure of the value of what
you got for your $2.5K ? ;-)

As to the fact that you didn't see me writing any criticism of your
images - you're correct. I didn't criticize your images. Which makes it
all the more odd that you have taken this so personally.

B. D.

Replies: Reply from mitch.zeissler at verizon.net (Mitch Zeissler) ([Leica] Responding to BD's venting about the Noct OFF-LIST)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Responding to BD's venting about the Noct OFF-LIST)