Subject: [Leica] B&W Films/Developers
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Jun 26 19:27:42 2004

I can't really tell you about scanning too much, but I use HC110 in
1:63 dilution at 24 degrees, for between 8 and 10 minutes, and I have
had wonderful stable results. I do use Rodinal as well, but the grain
seems more apparent with it. I would like to hear about film developer
combinations from others as well.