Subject: [Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography
From: mlpowell at sbcglobal.net (Matthew Powell)
Date: Sat Jul 3 11:44:51 2004

On Jul 3, 2004, at 4:09 AM, Mark Rabiner wrote:
> Printed on "archival paper" which I assume means not RC paper although
> it's
> starting to be the thought that RC paper is just as archival now as
> fiber
> paper. Not that you'd see either in two years.
> It's of courses the processing that counts. Was it double fixed and
> selenium
> toned?
> Not for 38 bucks is my guess. Which is the price. Print in mat. No
> frame.

"Fine Art Digital Prints
  Working closely with world-renowned artists and prestigious museums
and galleries, we have taken this digital process to a fine art medium.
Specially formulated archival carbon-based pigment inks offer amazing
true black & white prints, never before possible in digital printing."

Basically the same setup as the Getty images being sold through Amazon,
I think.

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] New York Times anonymous fine art photography)