Subject: [Leica] in house digital printing
From: msadat at gmail.com (kiakki)
Date: Sat Jul 3 22:18:51 2004

how many out there print their own stuff on some kind of inkjet printer?

how many have profiled their printer/ monitor?

was the paper profiling done by you or used what was provided by manufacture

is there any service out there for paper profiling?

what is the typical charge?

I have access to a elaborate system for profiling and i am thinking of
offering a profiling service, if it is worth while for me and the
others
reagrds, mehrdad

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] in house digital printing)
Reply from telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr) ([Leica] in house digital printing)