Subject: [Leica] in house digital printing
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Doug Herr)
Date: Sun Jul 4 06:04:37 2004

on 7/3/04 10:18 PM, kiakki at msadat@gmail.com wrote:

> how many out there print their own stuff on some kind of inkjet printer?

MediaStree Generations 5 ink / Hahnemuhle William Turner paper / Epson 1200

> how many have profiled their printer/ monitor?

Monitor calibrated to WCi via Adobe Gamma, fine-tuned by trial-and-error
paper profile provided by Media Street

> I have access to a elaborate system for profiling and i am thinking of
> offering a profiling service, if it is worth while for me and the
> others

Media Street's profiles are not perfect, typically requring adjustment.  I'd
like to see somehting better.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com