Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 27:Bored with flying
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Jul 4 08:09:54 2004

Nathan Wajsman said:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 27:Bored with flying

> Good stuff, Don. Yet another proof that it pays to always have a camera
> with you and that a good photographer can get good pictures out of
> almost any situation. I have also taken pictures in trains, waiting in
> line to check in at airports etc. The opportunities are everywhere if we
> know how to look!<<,

Hi Nathan,
How one looks is only part of the plan.  You illustrate it time after after
time..... "It isn't just looking, it's what you "SEE" when you're looking
that's the important factor of a successful photograph.

>> "The opportunities are everywhere if we know how to look!<<,

Right you are, as we see your looking ability week after week, when in
reality it's your "SEEING" ability within what you are looking at that
produces the constant flow of interesting photography.
ted

Message from n.wajsman at chello.nl (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Don's PAW 27:Bored with flying)