Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #6
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Mon Jul 5 11:42:43 2004

>From : "Leonard J Kapner"

Subject : RE: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #6
Please tell us the story behind this unusual photograph, Graham!
http://www.geebeephoto.com/temp2/Hunstanton_06.html
Len

Hi Len,
Not much to tell really. I had walked along the beach from the opposite end
from where the cyclists are looking and I turned 180 degrees to go up the
ramp to the promenade. I had the lead in lines of the ramp, the two figures
positioned nicely, a great sky and the nocti with an orange filter. The
photograph practically took itself.

The flagpole blends in a bit and I was tempted to clone it out in PhotoShop
but I resisted because it seemed an act of ingratitude to mess around with
such a piece of good fortune. I worry about offending the photographic Gods
:-)

Graham
www.geebeephoto.com

--