Subject: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #6
From: geebeephoto at fsmail.net (Graham Battison)
Date: Mon Jul 5 12:07:03 2004

>From : "Leonard J Kapner"

Subject : RE: RE: [Leica] Hunstanton Norfolk #6

Thanks, Graham. I really like your work and look forward to seeing it. I
have resisted using my Noctilux in the high daylight hours, primarily
because of the carrying bulk and the success I've had with my Summicrons.
But you are changing my mind!

Len

There is no denying its bulk and the Summicron is more practical, especially
given that the Summicron shares the filter size of my 35mm. However,
speaking as someone who removes the baseplate to reload film, practicality
is of little interest to me :-) Thanks for looking and for your kind
comments. They are appreciated.

--Graham

--

Whatever you Wanadoo: